Careers @ Octo
Careers at Octo Consulting - Find the right position for you.View Jobs
Employee of the Year
Employee of the Year
Octo Consulting offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all. Additionally, Octo Consulting offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
- Medical Options - Octo offers access to 2 medical plans under Cigna Health – HSA & Open Access Plan - and pays 100% coverage for employees.
- Dental - Octo offers a dental PPO plan under MetLife with 50% coverage for employees and dependents.
- Vision - Octo offers a discount vision under the medical plan selected.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Employees are allotted $5,000 toward furthering their education every calendar year.
- 401(k) Plan - Participation in a 401K plan through ADP MyKPlan with a match of 100% of employee contributions up to 4%.
- PTO - In addition to observing 7 federal holidays, Octo offers 15 days PTO and 2 floating holidays during the first year of service to the organization, 20 days in years 2 through 4 and 25 thereafter.
- Insurance and Disability- Octo offers short-term disability policy through Guardian (fully funded by Octo and $50,000 life insurance policy. Increases to this policy can be made at the expense of the employee.
- In addition to standard benefits, Octo has made significant efforts to create a close-knit culture focused on collaboration and trust in each other. To do this we host a bi-monthly All-Hands meeting for employees to interact with their fellow employees and learn more about the firm and multiple team building events throughout the year including season tickets to the Nationals and other local events in DC. In the past, Octo has allotted a $500 to each employee to contribute to a charitable organization of their choosing with an equal employer match, hosts an annual summer event where both employees and families are invited and has sponsored multiple charity runs and hosts a corporate off-site every year for all employees.